Easy to assemble for a perfect result.
The Qboard® quick assembly kit is the practical helper for cladding WC wall elements. It has cut-out holes for all standard toilet connections, saving you the bother of measuring and cutting to size. The Qboard® quick is fixed over the WC wall element in just a few steps using the screws included in the kit.
The Qboard® quick assembly kit is supplied with the right size screws and insulation board discs as well as the construction board with cut-out holes for quick and easy installation.
- Three-part kit for cladding WC wall elements
- Cut-out holes suitable for all standard toilet connections
- Waterproof polystyrene foam core ideal for wet rooms
- Mortar coating on both sides suitable for the direct application of tiles, filler or plaster
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Incl. 10 insulation board discs, 10 self-tapping screws
- Compression proof
- Thermally insulating
- Easy to use with simple tools
- Board dimensions: 1300 x 600 mm
- Thickness: 20 mm
Any conventional tools: knives, cutters, handsaws, electric jigsaws, electric circular saws or circular table saws.
You can use sandpaper for precision work and if you need a hole, then just use a screwdriver.
Screws don't stay in place permanently in the foam core. Therefore, larger/heavier objects have to be screwed through the construction boards to a firm subsurface behind them. However, smaller objects (up to about 3 kg) can be fixed directly into Qboard construction boards using special spiral dowels (such as FID dowels from Fischer).