Convenient bath tub construction with stylish look.
If you want a particularly clever solution for bathtub panelling choose Qboard® qladd. The construction board elements are designed to fit the dimensions of a standard bathtub and can be fixed perfectly under the rim of the bath thanks to their height-adjustable feet. Tiles, filler or plaster can then be applied directly to the Qboard® qladd boards.
Qboard® qladd is the prefabricated bathtub element that makes the installation of a bath particularly easy.
- Height-adjustable feet for the perfect fit under the rim of the bath.
- Waterproof polystyrene foam core ideal for wet rooms
- Mortar coating on both sides suitable for he direct application of tiles, filler or plaster
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Compression proof
- Thermally insulating
- Easy to use with simple tools
- Board dimensions: 1800 x 600 mm, 800 x 600 mm suitable for standard bathtubs
- Thickness: 30 mm
Any conventional tools: knives, cutters, handsaws, electric jigsaws, electric circular saws or circular table saws.
You can use sandpaper for precision work and if you need a hole, then just use a screwdriver.
Yes, surface finishes can be applied directly, such as: tiles, plaster or thin skim/finishing coats of plaster. Even wallpaper and paint can be applied to Qboard basiq reno.
Tip: If you use filler or gypsum plaster, a primer will be needed. Follow the recommendations of the filler or gypsum plaster manufacturer.
Yes, the core of the Qboards® consists of extruded polystyrene foam, a synthetic material that has excellent thermal insulation properties. It has a thermal conductivity of approx. 0.035 W/(m·K).