Tiles can be applied directly, with integrated fall.
A walk-in shower doesn't just have practical benefits. The shower becomes an eye-catching feature with the slim stainless steel drain channel of the Qboard® liquid line. If you prefer a more discreet look, simply turn the drain channel over and tile the other side. Then the drain almost disappears from sight. With the integrated fall of the shower board and matching accessories, installation could not be easier.
- Shower element that can be tiled with drainage channel in brushed stainless steel
- Stainless steel bar can be reversed and tiled on the back.
- Waterproof polystyrene foam core with special coating on both sides
- Integrated one-sided fall
- Compression proof
- Thermally insulating
- Easy installation
- Dimensions: 1400 x 900 mm
- Can be shortened
- Channel length: 750 mm
- Thickness: 60 mm
Yes, it is possible to shorten Qboard® channel drain boards in principle. A plastic flange has been incorporated near the drain. This should not be cut. Therefore, leave at least 40 mm all around the drain.
Horizontal drain: approx. 0.8 l/s
Vertical drain: approx. 0.8 l/s