The element for pipe cladding.
Easy-to-use prefabricated corner element.
Qboard® qorner angle element
The Qboard® qorner prefabricated angle element ensures clear edges and clean corners in the bathroom. Fixed to walls and ceilings in just a few steps, it hides pipes and conduits of any kind. Afterwards, Qboard® qorner can be covered with tiles, filler or plaster, ensuring a uniform design throughout the bathroom.
Product features of Qboard® qorner
Qboard® qorner is prefabricated with a 90° angle, so you don't have the bother of accurately cutting to size.
- 90° angle for fast pipe cladding
- Waterproof polystyrene foam core ideal for wet rooms
- Mortar coating on both sides suitable for the direct application of tiles, filler or plaster
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Compression proof
- Thermally insulating, also suitable for interior insulation
- Easy to use with simple tools
- Dimensions: 150 x 150 mm, 200 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 400 x 200 mm
- Length: 1200 mm, 2600 mm
- Thickness: 20 mm
Images & Videos
Questions & Answers
Any conventional tools: knives, cutters, handsaws, electric jigsaws, electric circular saws or circular table saws. You can use sandpaper for precision work and if you need a hole, then just use a screwdriver.
Yes, surface finishes can be applied directly, such as: tiles, plaster or thin skim/finishing coats of plaster.
Tip: If you use filler or gypsum plaster, a primer will be needed. Follow the recommendations of the filler or gypsum plaster manufacturer.
Yes, with a solvent-free emulsion.
Yes, the core of the Qboards® consists of extruded polystyrene foam, a synthetic material that has excellent thermal insulation properties. It has a thermal conductivity of approx. 0.035 W/(m·K).
No, Qboards® are not soundproof.