Angle element for various coverings.
If you want to give your bathroom a fresh coat of paint but don't want old pipes to spoil the look, Qboard® qorner reno is just what you're looking for. The prefabricated angle element hides old pipes in just a few steps. Its extra-smooth non-woven coating can be covered directly with wallpaper, paint, plaster or tiles.
- 90° angle element for fast pipe cladding
- Extra-smooth non-woven surface
- For the direct application of wallpaper, paint, tiles, filler or plaster
- Waterproof polystyrene foam core ideal for wet rooms
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Compression proof
- Thermally insulating, also suitable for interior insulation
- Easy to use with simple tools
- Dimensions: 150 x 150 mm, 200 x 200 mm
- Length: 1200 mm
- Thickness: 20 mm
Any conventional tools: knives, cutters, handsaws, electric jigsaws, electric circular saws or circular table saws.
You can use sandpaper for precision work and if you need a hole, then just use a screwdriver.
Yes, surface finishes can be applied directly, such as: tiles, plaster or thin skim/finishing coats of plaster. Even wallpaper and paint can be applied to Qboard® basiq reno.
Tip: If you use filler or gypsum plaster, a primer will be needed. Follow the recommendations of the filler or gypsum plaster manufacturer.